yb_cal is back in active development. I've changed the design a bit so there has been some rework to do before I could make this early version available for you to look at. It is a very early version, for demo purposes - it still requires work before it could be used in a production system. There will be no upgrade path to new versions until it reaches a Beta release, you may need to drop databases to upgrade until then.
- Events calendar that copes with repeat events
- Output as HTML list, an array or FullCalendar compatible JSON.
- Control the number of years for which repeat events are calculated.
- Create an event with UI RRULE creation
- Process rule into a cache to list individual events for x years
- Create exeptions to allow editing of individula event instances
- Allow editing of events
- Output of event data to a FullCalendar JSON object
- Mark event instance as hidden
- Allow all day events
- Fix the known issues
- There can be a maximum number of repeated instances of an event of 732 (2 years at one a day), this is from the original event start date, no matter how many event instances actually still in database. I need to calculate the instances starting at the current date.
- There are no categories yet.
- Events are not sorted in the text output
- Styling of the event add/edit screen is not great
- Missing support for WYSIWYG editor.